Durable & Reliable
Well Drilling Machine
In Sollant, we mainly produce well drilling machine,truck-mounted drill rig, and provide matching drilling rig spare parts. Specializing in the development and sales of crawler pneumatic well drill.
In the field of professional drilling machinery, Sollant has always been an innovator, committed to providing customers with high-quality, high-tech products. And Sollant has its own new product research and development center, which can develop and produce various types of drilling machinery with high quality and low energy consumption. With pride, we say that one of our key points is reliability. We pay more attention to the environmental protection issues involved in well drilling machine and the return on investment of consumers.
We always operate with a primary focus on customer satisfaction and, due to our experience, we are able to suggest technologies of different kinds and customize our water well rock drilling rig to better meet customer’s needs. As well as, we hope to provide the best solution for your drilling rig business. If you are looking for manufacturers and suppliers of drilling rigs in China, Sollant Machinery Plant is your best choice.
Why Choose Sollant Well Drilling Machine?
We believe that quality, price and service are of most interest to you for choosing suitable well drilling machine.
- 15000m² of production workshop
- Competitive price and high quality
- 12 years of export experience
- Continuous development of new well drilling rig model
- 100% inspection before shipping
- 24-hour inquiry response time
- 100 to 800 meters drilling depth
Sollant Well Drilling Machine Applications
What Clients Are Saying About Sollant
“I am a well drilling machine agent.There are so many well drilling rig factory that we don’t know how to choose.But Sollant’s price and quality are very competitive in our country.The product is equipped with a steel crawler chassis, which has strong off-road performance and can easily cope with various complex workplaces.”
Bongani Khumalo Khumalo industries Ltd, Uganda
“The employees of this company are very patient and know the market situation clearly in our country.They are very professional.The well drilling machine is also very efficient and simple to operate.”
Dheeraj GauravMoody Engineering Co., Ltd. India
“Sollant introduced the products to me very carefully and answered questions. The goods were delivered in a timely manner, and after receiving the well drilling rig, the expected results were achieved.”
Martin Arturo BenitezLeseri Ltd,Colombia
“Sollant well drilling machine Simple operation, easywswq to move.Their drilling rig is also very convenient to maintain.”
SiyabongaGrand Ltd,South Africa
Request a Quick Quote Now
Order or No Order? We're here for you 24/7
You May Have More Question
We Are Here To Answer Them All!
Operators should accept the training and guidance of the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the well drilling machine, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product operation and maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the operation and maintenance manual and operate and maintain it according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. Generally, the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and a suitable workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to frequently observe the instructions of each instrument. If there is an abnormality, stop and remove it in time. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is removed.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid, and fuel oil (water) level and quality, and pay attention to check the seal of the whole machine. Excessive oil and water shortage is found during the inspection, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication point during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust, and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of the parts or causing the parts to be lost.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be subject to mandatory maintenance, check and adjust work, and pay attention to the replacement of oil.
In short, the maintenance requirements for water well drilling rigs during the running-in period can be summarized as load reduction, attention to the inspection, and enhanced lubrication. As long as you pay attention to and implement the maintenance and maintenance of the construction machinery during the running-in period as required, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve work efficiency, and bring you more economic benefits.
After the water well drilling rig leaves the factory, it is generally stipulated that there is a running-in period of about 60 hours (some called the running-in period), which is stipulated according to the technical characteristics of the water well drilling rig at the initial stage of use. But at present, some users ignore the special technical requirements of the new drilling rig due to lack of common sense or because of the tight schedule or want to obtain profits as soon as possible. During the running-in period, the drilling rig was overloaded for a long time, resulting in frequent early failures of the machine. This not only affected the normal use of the machine and shortened the service life of the machine, but also affected the progress of the project due to the damage of the machine, and the final gain was more than the loss. Therefore, full attention should be paid to the use and maintenance of the water well drilling rig during the running-in period.
The characteristics of the running-in period are as follows:
1. The wear rate is fast. Due to the influence of factors such as the processing, assembly, and adjustment of new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the surface pressure is uneven, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts.
2. Poor lubrication. As the fitting clearance of newly assembled parts is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the fitting clearance. It is difficult for lubricating oil (grease) to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface, thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency and causing damage to the parts. Early abnormal wear.
3. Loose occurred. The newly processed and assembled parts are affected by factors such as heat, deformation, and excessive wear, and other reasons, which may easily loosen the originally fastened parts.
4. A leak has occurred. Due to the loosening of the machine, vibration, and the influence of the machine's heat, leakage will occur in the sealing surface of the machine and the pipe joints.
5. Operation error. Mostly due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, it is easy to cause malfunctions or even accidents due to operating errors.
During transportation, assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of water well drilling rigs, safety regulations should be strictly followed to prevent malfunctions
Precautions during transportation of water well drilling rig：
When the water well drilling rig is moving, the center of gravity should be balanced according to the road conditions and the site.
The construction site is forbidden to drill at will. The backfilling pit must be marked. The narrow road or dangerous section needs to be moved with the falling mast and the crawler. Tilt left and right, and turn on the vehicle to adjust the center of gravity of the drill; when there is water in the sidewalk or construction site, you can use the drill pipe bit to guide the machine away
Matters needing attention during maintenance of water well drilling rig：
When repairing the water well drilling rig, it is necessary to cool down before doing so to avoid personal burns due to high temperature; the hydraulic system of the drilling rig needs to be repaired after depressurization to avoid danger caused by the built-in high pressure.
When the main winding brake system of the drilling rig is disassembled, the main winding maintenance is strictly prohibited ; When disassembling the right-twisted non-rotation-proof steel wire rope and the lifting device, pay attention to the mechanical rotation damage; when the drilling rig lifting device rotates inflexibly, which causes the live steel wire rope to twist the rope with rotation force, avoid personnel being pinched.
With the rise of large-scale projects, various drilling rigs are frequently used, and water well drilling rigs are used to deal with water wells. They are mainly used to drill water wells and complete operations such as downhole pipe and well washing. The operation is very simple. For safer operation, the following Introduce you the precautions when operating the drilling rig in the water well:
1. Only those who have received special training and have certain work experience can be employed;
2. The driller must master the operating essentials and comprehensive maintenance knowledge of the drill and drill, and have considerable experience in troubleshooting;
3. Before shipping the drilling rig, a full inspection must be carried out. The parts of the drilling rig must be complete, the cables must be free from leakage, and the drill pipes and drilling tools must be free from damage;
4. The drilling rig should be installed firmly, and the corners or ramps should be slowly fixed with steel wires;
5. When entering the construction site, the drilling rig should be fixed, the area of the drilling site should be larger than the rig base, and there should be enough safe space around;
6. When drilling, it is necessary to strictly follow the hole position, orientation, angle, hole depth, etc., and the driller cannot modify it without authorization;
7. When installing the drill pipe, check the drill to make sure that the drill pipe is not blocked, bent, and the wire hole is not worn. Unqualified drill pipes are strictly prohibited to use;
8. When loading and unloading the drill bit, strictly prevent the pipe clamp from damaging the cemented carbide sheet, and strictly prevent the flat drill bit and the core tube from being clamped;
9. When installing the drill pipe, you must install the second one after the first one is installed;
10. When drilling with clean water, no water supply is allowed before drilling, and pressure can only be drilled after the water returns, and sufficient flow must be ensured. Dry holes are not allowed to be drilled. When there is a lot of rock powder in the hole, increase the water volume and extend the pump Time, stop drilling only after the holes are actually punched;
11. Accurately measure the distance during drilling. Generally, it must be measured every 10 meters of drilling or when changing drilling tools.
Drill pipe to verify hole depth;
12. Whether the gearbox, shaft sleeve, horizontal, and vertical shaft gears are over-temperature, whether there is any abnormal sound, if any problem is found, stop the machine immediately, find the cause, and deal with it in time.
For ordinary well diggers, the drilling of water well drilling rigs is nothing more than to quickly find a drilling location with a large amount of water. If there is insufficient experience, it is likely that the drilled water well cannot be produced.
So how to find water based on topographical characteristics?
1. In the skip field surrounded by mountains on three sides, the groundwater flows to the skip mouth. Therefore, wells are drilled near the skip mouth, and the water output is large.
2. There is a valley between the two mountains, and the water source is easy to find in the rock formations on both banks of the lower valley.
3. At the mouth of the mountain where the two ditch meets, there may be spring water flowing out. Wells are drilled here and the water source is relatively reliable.
4. The two mountain mouths are opposite and close in distance. The terrain under the two mountain mouths is flat. Drilling wells at the locks make it easy to get water.
5. If the rock under Gushan becomes a water barrier due to local variation of lithology, it can block the flow of groundwater, and drilling a well upstream of Gushan can produce water.
6. The mountains on both sides are long and there is a short mountain in the middle. At the mouth of the middle mountain, if there is a permeable layer on the top and an impermeable layer on the bottom, good water can be produced by digging a well at a low slope.
7. The mountains are connected far away and sink towards one end. Groundwater can be found in the aquifer at the appropriate topography of the sinking end.
8. The low part of the mountain bay caused by the twisting of the mountain blocks the groundwater flowing down the mountain, which is enriched in the aquifer, and there is water in the well.
9. The shape of one mountain protrudes to the opposite side, and the shape of the other mountain is recessed inward. The convexity and the concave are directly opposite. The water source in the lower part of the concave mountain is very good, and the well water is large.
10. A short mountain protrudes from the middle of the Changshan Mountain. Drilling a well in the lower part of the slope of the mountain Tsui will generally produce water.
11. Two mountain bays face each other. Soaking or good-water plants are found in the middle of the bay. This is a manifestation of the backlog of water in the mountains. Wells are drilled here and there is good spring water.
12. Generally, there is a lack of perennial running water between mountains. Floods may be discharged at the joints in the rainy season, and groundwater may emerge as springs at the joints in the dry season.
13. Although the river has dried up in winter, there are diving flows under the floodplain, which can be intercepted and stored, and wells can be drilled for water.
14. Look for ancient river channels along the banks of the big river. Although the ancient river channel is now buried, the aquifer is sand and gravel, and there is still diving flow, which is a good place for drilling wells.
After-sales service and technical support commitment
Hello, first of all, thank you for choosing to use our products. We will wholeheartedly provide you with meticulous and fast service and rich and accurate technical support. Continuous optimization and improvement of the after-sales network service level is the foundation of the company's sustainable development for more than ten years. The trust of tens of thousands of users makes us a wonderful future. The complex construction environment and changeable geological conditions provide a rich experience basis for our product performance upgrade and innovation. Quality achieves value, standards exceed promises, and international standards global certification creates Brand extraordinary strength.
It is our eternal pursuit to move users with your heart. Your criticisms and suggestions promote our growth. In order to facilitate you to supervise and supervise our services, we hereby make the following promises, please supervise:
A complete "customer file management system" is established when the product leaves the factory. After-sales service personnel regularly follow up and visits. The company has a dedicated after-sales service team. If you need service, please find out your product number first, so that we can ask in the shortest time Provide related services.
1. After the customer calls the repair call, the after-sales service personnel must register within 10 minutes.
2. The after-sales service department will give a clear answer within 60 minutes on whether to send maintenance personnel to the site. The dispatched maintenance personnel will arrive within one working day in the province and two working days outside the province.